- In order to view a current list of courses that are open for registration please go to ltap.unl.edu/neltap/Training.asp
- Many of Nebraska LTAP's programs are covered by the Nebraska Workforce Development Program. More information can be found here. For those paying for the course, payment should be remitted in a timely manner following registration or the receipt of an invoice.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis with most classes having a registration limit.
- Course materials are prepared based in the number of people registered for the class.
- Participants needing accommodations for a disability should notify Nebraska LTAP in advance so such accommodations can be made.
- Classes without sufficient registration may be canceled. To ensure a space in a class, register early.
- A reminder email with course information will be sent prior to the event to all registered participants with a valid email address in the online registration system.
- If you are no longer able to attend a class that you have registered for please find a replacement person to attend in your place or cancel your registration by contacting Phyllis Schwab at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-472-5748 (all email & voicemail messages are time-stamped).
- Cancellations received after 12:00 PM, Central Time the day prior to the start of the class will be considered no-shows.
- Failure to attend a course or provide notification will result in you and/or your agency being responsible for the full course cost. The Workforce Development Program cannot pay for classes not taken. Failure to pay for course no-shows will result in you, and possibly your agency, being denied registration in future Nebraska LTAP programs.
- The Nebraska LTAP often takes photographs at events to use in promotional and educational materials.
- The Nebraska LTAP does not sell or otherwise distribute mailing or program registration lists to outside entities.
- During the event, the Nebraska LTAP will have a designated representative serving as course facilitator. Any needs you have during the course should be brought to this person's attention.